* Subject to
11 Subjects + Major Applied Industry Project
The Ducere Advantage
Exclusive access to insights from global and elite business leaders
Sharpen your business smarts with insights from hundreds of global leaders and business innovators.
Work with the world’s top employers
Showcase your know-how in real-world scenarios, working for the world’s leading employers or in your own organisation.
Fully-accredited online MBA
Earn your globally-recognised MBA degree from the University of Mauritius.
Study for your online MBA degree from anywhere, anytime. Manage your work and family commitments while studying remotely.
We assess you only on your real-world assignments and an applied project. There’s no need to memorise mindless theory purely to pass an exam. Assessments are based on practical project-focussed work.
Don't just take our word for it, hear from our students
Even with 20 years of work experience, every assessment and every project taught me something new or at least a better way to do what I had done before.
One of the great aspects of this MBA programme is the practical experience acquired by working on real projects from different companies.
- Delivered with the University of Mauritius, our mission is to bridge the gap between education and industry by delivering an MBA with real career impact.
- Become the leader your industry needs to meet the challenges of conducting business locally and globally in today’s business world.
- We collaborate with global leaders and business partners around the world to stay up to date on business challenges to ensure our online programmes are innovative and industry-relevant.
- Fast track your career as you apply what you learn with immediate results in your workplace.
- Instead of a traditional exam-based approach, our assessments are project-focused, as we believe real learning comes from practical implementation.
- Supplement your learning with the Ducere Global Business School’s exclusive guest lecture series, insights and case studies from hundreds of world and elite business leaders.
The structure of our programme includes 11 modules covering a wide range of critical business topics and a Major Applied Industry Project, to provide you with the opportunity to transform theoretical concepts into real-time business projects.
Our 12 MBA course modules are:
- Ethics in Decision Making
- People and Culture
- Business Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Research Methods
- Project Management
- Digital Transformation and Emerging Technologies in Business
- Digital Marketing and Communication
- Business Economics
- Leadership in Practice
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Business Strategy
- + Major Applied Industry Project
Module 1: Ethics in Decision Making
Ethical and sustainability issues that leaders face in today’s business environment through identifying causes of the current state of the economy and environment.
Ethical frameworks and understanding of behavioural ethics to evaluate business scenarios and inform business decisions. Cognitive and emotive biases and that may be at play individually and in the workplace that influence decision-making ability.
Different business models, approaches and ethical strategies that inform business differentiation and competitive advantages in a networked and globalised world. Appropriate strategies, methods and
practical tools available to managers to foster internal best practice ethical outcomes.
Module 2: People and Culture
Inclusion and diversity as an approach to value creation in modern organisations. Different elements of culture and behaviour prevalent in organisations. Processes involved in creating positive, productive and stable workforces in the 21st century. Leveraging diagnosis, designing and delivery tools to manage people-related challenges. Processes to design, lead and manage organisational change.
Module 3: Business Accounting and Finance for Managers
Interpret financial statements and extract critical information to make business decisions. Develop an understanding of information that is used in managerial reports for internal reporting.
Develop advanced knowledge about financial management imperative to managing
firms’ investments and resources. Analyse the financial industry and decisions from a corporate treasurer’s point of view.
Understand and identify factors impacting managerial decision making. Explain
managerial decision-making under different market conditions. Evaluate the impact of external and internal factors on managerial
Module 4: Research Methods
This research module will enlighten your knowledge on the whole spectrum of research methods in management.
You will be exposed to various research methodology concepts and you will be provided with the unique opportunity of applying your acquired knowledge on research management into practice through the practical activities incorporated in the research manual and interactive discussions.
Module 5: Project Management
- Project management environments and the project life cycle.
- Project identification, planning, monitoring and control.
- Project scheduling and resourcing techniques including cost estimates and budgeting for projects.
- Risk management techniques and templates.
- Team management and its value in managing operations.
Module 6: Digital Transformation and Emerging Technologies in Business
- Big Data Analytics and the importance for modern businesses.
- Infrastructure and information systems usage in leveraging Big Data.
- Data discovery methods, information visualisation and prediction of trends used to inform business decision-makers.
- Social media analytics and its relevance and applications in current contexts.
Module 7: Digital Marketing and Communication
- The role of marketing and its impact on the wider business and industry.
- Drivers behind consumers’ decisions/behaviour.
- Frameworks to develop innovative, effective and impactful marketing strategies.
- Emerging trends in the technology world and the impact on business.
- The use of technology to drive business efficiency and effectiveness.
Module 8: Business Economics
- Introduction to business economics.
- Economic concepts in business decisions.
- Pricing, revenue and costs analysis.
- Market structures, economic cycles and business policies.
- Micro-economic and Macro-economic aggregates for decision making.
- Production and investment analysis.
- Economics of international trade.
- Exchange rate.
Module 9: Leadership in Practice
- The importance of leadership and its associated challenges.
- Key leadership themes and concepts and how they can be utilised.
- The concepts of self-leadership and self-awareness.
- The role of emotional intelligence in effective leadership.
Module 10: Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Major theories and models of entrepreneurship and innovation management.
- Challenges faced by entrepreneurs and strategies to utilise to overcome them.
- Strategic innovation practices and differentiated positioning.
- Stages and challenges of the innovation process.
- Fundraising and project advancement.
- Characteristics of effective entrepreneurs and innovators.
Module 11: Business Strategy
- Strategic concepts and their role in business performance.
- Strategic frameworks and their use in business decision-making.
- Strategies to achieve business goals and create competitive advantage.
- Strategies and their likelihood of achieving business goals.
- Risk response and evaluation on strategic projects.
- Variations of strategic change and relevant approaches to manage change.
Major Applied Industry Project
The Industry Project deliverables assessment will incorporate end-to-end project management, focused on the delivery of client satisfaction and the direct assessment of deliverables issued at each milestone. The Industry Project deliverables will vary accordingly with the specific aims of the Industry Project and will reflect the multi-faceted nature of the real business world. The Industry Project is developed in conjunction with the organization identified and overseen by the academic project convener, which will determine the makeup of the project deliverables. You are expected to treat the Industry Project in the same manner you would treat projects under commercial terms and therefore deliver to a professional industry standard.
Through the process of completing the Industry Project deliverables, you will work closely with the appropriate supervising academic project convenor, who will provide guidance and feedback for the work being undertaken. The academic project convenor will engage with the project scope prior to the commencement of the course, ensuring they have the expertise and understanding to be able to provide necessary project support.
Industry Deliverable(s) Reflection is designed to focus on the repeatable processes, approaches and methodology undertaken to achieve project success. Reflections will refer to the following documents:
- Personal Development Plan.
- Project Scoping Document.
- Industry Project Work completed to this point.
Industry Project Partners
- Business Owner
- Executive Director
- General Manager
- Project Manager
Book a Consultation
Just answer a few simple questions
in under 20 seconds.
Tuition, Payment Plans, Loans
* Subject to
Payable in 3 instalments of AU$3,000 each.
Not applicable for this programme.
Our Student Voice
Ducere Global Business School is an online education provider – recognised as one of the most student-focused and industry-relevant business school in Australia, The UK and The USA. We partner with established universities to deliver internationally recognised qualifications.
Learn from 250+ world leaders
Students undertaking courses with Ducere and our university partners will have access to insights from over 250 global leaders and business innovators as part of the global business curriculum.Talk to a Ducere Enrolment Advisor