* Subject to
5 Subjects + Major Applied Industry Project
- Business Owner
- Executive Director
- Project Manager
The Ducere Advantage
Exclusive access to insights from global and elite business leaders
Sharpen your business smarts with insights from hundreds of global leaders and business innovators.
Work with the world’s top employers
Showcase your know-how in real-world scenarios, working for the world’s leading employers or in your own organisation.
Fully-accredited online MBA
Earn your globally-recognised MBA degree from University of East London.
Study for your online MBA degree from anywhere, anytime. Manage your work and family commitments while studying remotely.
We assess you only on your real-world assignments and an applied project. There’s no need to memorise mindless theory purely to pass an exam. Assessments are based on practical project-focussed work.
- Delivered with the University of East London, our mission is to bridge the gap between education and industry by designing an MBA with real career impact.
- Become the leader your industry needs to meet the challenges of conducting business locally and globally in the 2020s.
- We collaborate with business partners around the world to stay up-to-date on global business challenges to ensure our online programmes are innovative and industry-relevant.
- Fast-track your career as you apply what you learn, with immediate results in your workplace.
- Instead of a traditional exam-based approach, our assessments are project-focused, as we believe real learning comes from practical implementation
The structure of our programme includes 5 modules, covering a wide range of critical business topics and a Major Applied Industry Project, to provide you with the opportunity to transform theoretical concepts into real-time business projects.
Our 5 MBA course modules are:
- Business Strategy
- Leadership in Practice
- Digital Transformation
- Marketing and Communications
- Finance for Managers
- + Major Applied Industry Project
Module 1: Business Strategy
Hone your critical thinking skills as you analyse the fundamentals of strategy and the role it should play in business operations. Evaluate various strategic frameworks and concepts across various organisational contexts, to foster successful business outcomes.
- Strategic concepts and their role in business performance.
- Strategic frameworks and their use in business decision making.
- Strategies to achieve business goals and create competitive advantage.
- Strategies and their likelihood of achieving business goals.
- Risk response and evaluation on strategic projects.
- Variations of strategic change and relevant approaches to manage change.
Module 2: Leadership in Practice
Explore the definitions of leadership and prepare to develop necessary capabilities to prosper in this environment. You will reflect on your own experiences and biases to develop an understanding of how these influence your personal leadership style, and how you respond to the leadership of others.
- The importance of leadership and its associated challenges.
- Key leadership themes and concepts and how they can be utilised.
- Concepts of self-leadership and self-awareness.
- The role of emotional intelligence in effective leadership.
Module 3: Digital Transformation
This module enables you to explore the rapid technological and digital advancements within business and the impacts on structure, people and processes. The emphasis is on developing analytical and process skills to be able to make critical decisions about technological and digital change in organisations.
- Digital disruption in business: rethinking strategy, customers, competition, data, innovation, and value.
- Digital transformation as an adaptive process.
- The essentials of digital transformation.
- Understanding barriers and exploring methodologies.
- Designing, implementing and managing processes.
- Communication, engagement and iteration.
Module 4: Marketing and Communications
This subject enables you to critically examine marketing management from a customer-driven perspective. This includes evaluating and designing frameworks for fundamental concepts such as segmenting, targeting and positioning. Customers, due to increased connectivity, have access to information and options from around the globe in a matter of seconds.
- Key Marketing concepts, such as market research, buying behaviour, product management and marketing communications.
- Marketing strategies, including pricing and channels, segmentation and planning.
- Brand management, including brand equity, brand research and brand marketing.
Module 5: Finance for Managers
This subject introduces core concepts and practices relating to finance, managerial accounting and managerial Economics. You will develop the ability to interpret and critically evaluate organisational financial information and extract data from financial statements and reports for reporting and decision-making purposes.
- Interpret financial statements and extract critical information to make business decisions.
- Develop an understanding of information that is used in managerial reports for internal reporting.
- Develop advanced knowledge about financial management imperative to managing firms’ investments and resources.
- Analyse the financial decisions from a corporate treasurer’s point of view.
- Understand and identify factors impacting managerial decision-making.
- Explain managerial decision-making under different market conditions.
- Evaluate the impact of external and internal factors on managerial decision-making.
Major Applied Industry Project
This module enables you to consolidate your skills, knowledge and insights by working with a group of student peers on a consultancy style global challenge, provided by a Ducere Global Industry Partner.
The aim of this module is for you to develop the practical and professional abilities to review business and management research with academic rigour, in order to develop a concept, solution or idea that has immediate practical application.
- Frame a successful research proposal.
- Develop and understand research methodologies and apply them to a sophisticated business case study scenario.
- Propose, plan, manage and execute in-depth and business management case study research.
- Use your project management skills to budget, manage your time and other resources, handle data and interpret results.
- Craft your case study influenced by the knowledge you gain from the coursework modules.
- Write a report of your research results for an academic and professional audience.
Industry Project Partners
Book a Consultation
Just answer a few simple questions
in under 20 seconds.
Tuition, Payment Plans, Loans
Programme cost can be divided into 3 instalments to be paid over the first part of the MBA.
UK residents may be eligible for a Postgraduate Student Loan to cover all or part of the fees.
US students can apply for Sallie Mae loans to cover all or part of the fees.
Don't just take our word for it, hear from our students
Our Student Voice
Ducere Global Business School is an online education provider – recognised as one of the most student-focused and industry-relevant business school in Australia, The UK and The USA. We partner with established universities to deliver internationally recognised qualifications.
Learn from 250+ world leaders
Students undertaking courses with Ducere and our university partners will have access to insights from over 250 global leaders and business innovators as part of the global business curriculum.Learn More