15 – 24 months
* Subject to
6 Subjects + Major Applied Industry Project
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Enterprise Risk Officer
- Digital Transformation Manager
- Business Optimisation Manager
- Head of Cyber Security
- President of Cyber Security
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Information Security Director
- Data and Cyber Security Lead
- VP of Cyber Security Strategy
- Governance Director
- Threat Investigations Lead
- Governance Compliance and Risk Manager
The Ducere Advantage
Exclusive access to insights from global and elite business leaders
Sharpen your business smarts with insights from hundreds of global leaders and business innovators.
Work with the world’s top employers
Showcase your know-how in real-world scenarios, working for the world’s leading employers or in your own organisation.
Fully-accredited online MBA
Earn your globally-recognised MBA degree from University of Wales Trinity Saint David.
Study for your online MBA degree from anywhere, anytime. Manage your work and family commitments while studying remotely.
We assess you only on your real-world assignments and an applied project. There’s no need to memorise mindless theory purely to pass an exam. Assessments are based on practical project-focussed work.
- Delivered with the University of Wales Trinity Saint David, our mission is to bridge the gap between education and industry by delivering an MBA with real career impact.
- Become the leader your industry needs to meet the challenges of conducting business locally and globally in the 2020s.
- We collaborate with global leaders and business partners around the world to stay up-to-date on business challenges to ensure our online programmes are innovative and industry-relevant.
- Fast track your career as you apply what you learn with immediate results in your workplace.
- Instead of a traditional exam-based approach, our assessments are project-focused, as we believe real learning comes from practical implementation.
- Supplement your learning with the Ducere Global Business School’s exclusive guest lecture series, insights and case studies from hundreds of world and elite business leaders.
The structure of our programme includes 6 modules covering a wide range of critical business topics and a Major Applied Industry Project, to provide you with the opportunity to transform theoretical concepts into real-time business projects.
Our 6 MBA course modules are:
- Global Business Challenges
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Finance for Business Management
- The Cyber Mindset
- Risk Analysis and Threat Management
- + Major Applied Industry Project
Module 1: Global Business Challenges
Are you ready to get ahead in the global business environment? Hone your critical thinking skills as you examine how current developments in the global economy inform the decisions of contemporary business practice.
- Understand and learn how to engage with macro-economic and micro-economic conditions in the international business environment.
- Decide how to engage with international markets based on the different environments in which they operate.
- Get familiar with how micro-economic structures impact decision-making in global organisations.
- Comprehend international trade theory.
Module 2: Human Resource Management
Develop a critical and analytical understanding of the importance and changing nature of human resource management and its function in a global business context. You will learn a professional understanding of what the HR function can help deliver in terms of sustainable organisation capability and innovation through people.
- Critically appraise the strategy of the HR role within varying sectors nationally and internationally.
- Understand and analyse organisation design, culture and development including analysis of internal and external environments.
- Develop key leadership practices relevant to your own organisation, including performance management and work practice innovation.
Module 3: Marketing Management
This module will equip you to critically evaluate the contribution of marketing to any organisation.
- Critically appraise key marketing activities and the contribution of the marketing department to the whole organisation.
- Anticipate and critically evaluate future developments in the field of marketing.
Module 4: Finance for Business Management
This module will provide you with an overview of financial (accounting) statements and related theories in order to develop a comprehensive and critical understanding of the financial techniques and processes which enable management to evaluate and make strategic decisions in competitive environments.
- Research, apply and critically evaluate a variety of financial assessment techniques for application to a case study.
- Research, evaluate and critically discuss various issues and theoretical frameworks used in the management and control of financial resources.
Module 5: The Cyber Mindset
This module will enable you to explore the nature of a cyber mindset from multiple structural and stakeholder perspectives, as well as identify multiple strategies and best practices to implement a successful cyber mindset.
Upon the successful completion of this module, the student should be able to:
- Evaluate the nature of a cyber mindset from an individual, organisation-wide and global perspective.
- Critically evaluate various organisational culture change methodologies with emphasis on implementing best cyber practices.
- Interpret the different stakeholder involvement and responsibilities for a successful mindset.
Module 6: Risk Analysis and Threat Management
This module will explore various cyber risk analysis methodologies which conform with industry standards in this emerging field. You will learn to consider the complexities of trying to accurately measure risk and maintain secure networks in rapidly changing environments, as well as appreciate the intrinsic human relationship frequently associated with various degrees of information breaches.
Upon the successful completion of this module, the student should be able to:
- Critically analyse the complexity that surrounds analysing and managing risk and threats to organisations;
- Review and evaluate the various risk analysis strategies for different organisations;
- Review and evaluate the various threat management strategies for different organisations; and
- Critically evaluate the nature of cyber risk and threat management with a global perspective.
Major Applied Industry Project
We don’t believe in packing our assessment of your skills and what you learn into an hour exam. Instead, we want to see you apply your skills and what you learn in a real-world situation.
Take on a Major Applied Industry Project within your workplace or we will place you with a highly-respected employer.
- Frame a successful research proposal.
- Develop and understand research methodologies and apply them to a sophisticated business case study scenario.
- Propose, plan, manage and execute in-depth business management case study research.
- Use your project management skills to budget, manage your time and other resources, handle data and interpret results.
- Craft your case study influenced by the knowledge you gain from the coursework modules.
- Write a report of your research results for an academic and professional audience.
Industry Project Partners
Book a Consultation
Just answer a few simple questions
in under 20 seconds.
Tuition, Payment Plans, Loans
Pay your fees in 6 x instalments over 2 years (1 payment every 4 months).
UK residents may be eligible for a Postgraduate Student Loan to cover all or part of the fees.
US students can apply for Sallie Mae loans to cover all or part of the fees.
Don't just take our word for it, hear from our students
Our Student Voice
Ducere Global Business School is an online education provider – recognised as one of the most student-focused and industry-relevant business school in Australia, The UK and The USA. We partner with established universities to deliver internationally recognised qualifications.
Learn from 250+ world leaders
Students undertaking courses with Ducere and our university partners will have access to insights from over 250 global leaders and business innovators as part of the global business curriculum.Learn More