- Full-time: 12 months
- Part-time: 24 months
- 100% online
- Fully flexible
- *For a limited time, access Ducere scholarships of up to 20% bringing the price to $38,400. Talk to our advisors today.
- 11 subjects
- 1 luxury industry project
- Total: 12 subjects
The Ducere Advantage
Exclusive access to insights from 250+ global and elite business leaders
Sharpen your business smarts with insights from hundreds of global leaders and business innovators.
Work with the world’s top employers
Showcase your know-how in real-world scenarios, working for the world’s leading employers or in your own organisation.
Fully-accredited 12 month online MBA
Earn your globally-recognised MBA degree from Torrens University Australia.
Study for your online MBA degree from anywhere, anytime. Manage your work and family commitments while studying remotely.
We assess you only on your real-world assignments and an applied project. There’s no need to memorize mindless theory purely to pass an exam. Assessments are based on practical project-focused work.
Don't just take our word for it, hear from our students
I liked the fact that the MBA was industry based, fully flexible, delivered online, yet very interactive. These factors were really appealing to me because I could see how I could fit it into my life while having a full-time role.
The course content not only covers the traditional frameworks of management theory but also inculcates the relevant up-to-date industry knowledge that informs impactful recommendations in the MBA project.
Through our partnership with Torrens University Australia, we’ve launched a bespoke Master of Business Administration (Luxury Brand Management) designed to equip students with real-world insights and specialised knowledge to lead in luxury industries such as automobiles, wine, estates, fashion and more.
- Gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders, including presidents, prime ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize winners and more.
- No Exams. Work on a real project with our industry partners such as Swarovski, Qantas, Apple, Disney, Cartier, and more.
- Over 44% of Ducere students received a salary increase or promotion before graduating
- 96% of students have stated that the online learning experience and academic support was extraordinary.
- The Australian luxury market is on a trajectory of high growth and is expected to reach A$3 billion in revenue by 2024. The opportunities for real career growth are pivotal as an MBA in Luxury Brand Management results in 68% more salary earnings compared to those with no formal qualification.
Our 12 MBA course subjects are:
- Luxury Brand and Relationship Management
- Marketing in Luxury Brands
- Digital Transformation
- Ethics and Decision-making
- Finance for Managers
- People and Culture
- Digital Operations and Project Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Big Data for Managers
- Leadership in Practice
- Luxury Sector Business Strategy
- Applied Industry Project
Subject 1: Luxury Brand and Relationship Management
This subject examines memorable brand experiences, product and service design, innovation, and customer relationships. Luxury brands in particular need to provide and sustain unique, exclusive and differentiational customer brand experiences.
- This subject examines tools and frameworks for designing, managing, and monitoring the total customer experience to ensure customer delight to build and sustain brand loyalty.
- Enabling customers to optimise and customise their experience is an important task for luxury brand marketers.
- The impact of how key actors, including employees, epitomise, represent, and define the brand to the customer, transforming and implementing a company’s brand strategy is also examined. As global influences shape our world, the nature of luxury will also evolve.
Subject 2: Marketing in Luxury Brands
This subject examines marketing management from a customer-driven experiential perspective as luxury is ‘ultimately perceived in the eye of the beholder’.
- Students will explore the concept of luxury along with fundamental concepts of product management, pricing strategy, distribution, business models, and communication.
- A focus will also be on evaluating critical changes and challenges of the digital economy within the luxury markets as customers increasingly have greater choice and thus power.
Subject 3: Digital Transformation
This subject enables students to explore the rapid technological and digital advancements in business and the impacts on structure, people and processes.
- The emphasis of this subject is on developing analytical and process skills to be able to make critical decisions about technological and digital change in the context of organisations.
- Additionally, students will develop the skills to be able to effectively manage the organisational nuances resulting from digital transformation processes.
Subject 4: Ethics and Decision-making
This subject enables students to critically explore the ethical viewpoints and moral standards that are relied upon to reach conclusions and make decisions within a business and organisational context.
- Although some ethical viewpoints are considered universal and consistent across cultures, others are of a local or personal nature.
- As ethical viewpoints continue to evolve and change over time through interactions with different people and contexts, the ability for managers and leaders of organisations to evaluate these changes, make ethical decisions and responds appropriately is paramount for contemporary organisations.
Subject 5: Finance for Managers
This subject introduces core concepts and practices relating to Finance, Managerial Accounting and Managerial Economics.
- Students will develop the ability to interpret and critically evaluate organisational financial information and extract data from financial statements and reports for reporting and decision-making purposes.
- The fundamental concepts in corporate finance and capital markets are explored and investigated and models and tools based on decision science are applied to achieve organisational objectives efficiently.
Subject 6: People and Culture
This subject explores how human factors influence organisational effectiveness and productivity.
- Students explore how human, cultural and social dynamics influence organisational culture, individuals and teams.
- Students will critically examine these dynamics and formulate strategic approaches to be able to balance between organisational and human demands in an increasingly diverse and global environment.
- Managers and leaders must be equipped with the necessary frameworks and mind-set to ensure an organisational culture is conducive to value creation.
Subject 7: Digital Operations and Project Management
This subject enables students to evaluate and analyse the functions and make up of operations management, the ways in which operations can be optimised, and the key challenges operations managers face in the modern economy.
- Digital operations and project management aims to ensure that resources are used as efficiently as possible.
- As organisations face variability and uncertainties, managers need to be able to respond to those challenges with effective processes and structures. Operations management provides another opportunity to foster and deliver unique competitive advantage. This provides another key place for competition in the market place.
Subject 8: Entrepreneurship and Innovation
This subject investigates entrepreneurship and the role innovation plays in shaping the culture of a firm.
- Today’s leading organisations share recognition of the value of innovation and the cultivation of entrepreneurial thinking to drive shareholder value and performance.
- Students critically examine and theorise how the various ways visionary attitudes can transform existing businesses and offer frameworks and tools to commercialise new ideas.
Subject 9: Big Data for Managers
This subject examines Big Data management across three main areas. Candidates critically examine the concept of Big Data, its evolution, associated skills and professional roles in relation to business management.
- The infrastructure that supports Big Data, cloud solutions and data processing platforms is evaluated and approaches to data mining, synthesis, interpretation, information, visualisation and prediction methods are hypothesised and designed.
- Current social media analytics tools are appraised for their relevance in contemporary business management.
Subject 10: Leadership in Practice
This subject explores the definitions and practices of leadership in the context of the 21st Century.
- It prepares candidates to develop the necessary mindsets, insights and capabilities through the exploration of self, situations and by critically examining the different techniques utilised to lead and manage in contemporary organisations.
- The subject enables students to examine their own skills, attributes and actions for successful leadership practice.
Subject 11: Luxury Sector Business Strategy
This subject articulates the fundamentals of and approaches to the design and implementation of an effective business strategy for the luxury sector.
- Students will critically analyse strategy fundamentals, theories, frameworks, and practices and recommend strategies to achieve business goals.
- The role strategy plays in driving growth, improving business performance, and developing a competitive advantage for luxury brands will be examined.
- Students will also explore how strategic change management is used to implement an effective business strategy.
Subject 12: Applied Industry Project
This subject enables students to consolidate their knowledge, skills, and insights to develop innovative solutions to a real business problem identified within the context of a workplace, start-up or industry in their specialisation.
- Students are introduced to research principles and methods synthesising relevant business research from previous subjects.
- By drawing on the theoretical, conceptual and practical learnings derived from the course, students will work on a concept, solution or idea that has immediate practical application.
Industry Project Partners
- Executive Director
- General Manager
- Marketing Director
- Business Consultant
- Board Member
- Head of Operations
- Head of Customer Service
- Head of Marketing
- Senior Manager
Book a consultation
Just answer a few simple questions
in under 20 seconds.
Tuition, Payment Plans, Loans
*$38,400 when you access Ducere scholarships of up to 20%.
If you want to complete your qualification debt-free you can choose to pay as you go. This means tuition fees will be invoiced each semester and payment is required on or before the due date using credit card, BPAY or Flywire.
FEE-HELP is available
FEE-HELP is an Australian Government’s loan scheme for higher education degree courses. It can assist you in paying for all, or part of, your course fees. Repayments commence via the tax system once your income rises above a minimum threshold ($47,014 in 2021-22). Just like with any other debt, a FEE-HELP debt is a real debt that impacts your credit rating. Further information about FEE-HELP, including eligibility, is available at Study Assist
Students enrolled in this course may be eligible for government assistance, such as Austudy or Abstudy.
Our Student Voice
Ducere Global Business School is an online education provider – recognised as one of the most student-focused and industry-relevant business school in Australia. We partner with established universities to deliver internationally recognised qualifications.
Applied learning with Ducere
If you’re looking to stay ahead in your career, you need to upskill strategically. Watch this video to learn how choosing to disrupt the traditional academic pathway and prioritising real-world professional opportunities is the driving force behind our students’ success.Talk to a Ducere Enrolment Advisor