15 – 24 months
* Subject to
6 Subjects + Major Applied Industry Project
The Ducere Advantage
Exclusive access to insights from global and elite business leaders
Sharpen your business smarts with insights from hundreds of global leaders and business innovators.
Work with the world’s top employers
Showcase your know-how in real-world scenarios, working for the world’s leading employers or in your own organisation.
Fully-accredited online MBA
Earn your globally-recognised MBA degree from University of Wales Trinity Saint David.
Study for your online MBA degree from anywhere, anytime. Manage your work and family commitments while studying remotely.
We assess you only on your real-world assignments and an applied project. There’s no need to memorise mindless theory purely to pass an exam. Assessments are based on practical project-focussed work.
Hear from our students
I am really love the content, it’s very stimulating and interesting. I am genuinely so happy with my decision to study through Ducere.
The most valuable part of the Ducere MBA is that you can use what you learn in your day to day life, work and career decision making. I highly recommend undertaking your MBA through Ducere for the support, guidance and ownership of your learning that I feel is simply unmatched by other courses.
- Delivered with the University of Wales Trinity Saint David, our mission is to bridge the gap between education and industry by delivering an MBA with real career impact.
- Become the leader your industry needs to meet the challenges of conducting business locally and globally in the 2020s.
- We collaborate with global leaders and business partners around the world to stay up-to-date on business challenges to ensure our online programmes are innovative and industry-relevant.
- Fast track your career as you apply what you learn with immediate results in your workplace.
- Instead of a traditional exam-based approach, our assessments are project-focused, as we believe real learning comes from practical implementation.
- Supplement your learning with the Ducere Global Business School’s exclusive guest lecture series, insights and case studies from hundreds of world and elite business leaders.
The structure of our programme includes 6 modules covering a wide range of critical business topics and a Major Applied Industry Project, to provide you with the opportunity to transform theoretical concepts into real-time business projects.
Our 6 MBA course modules are:
- Global Business Challenges
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Finance for Business Management
- Change and Stability Management
- Strategic Management
- + Major Applied Industry Project
Module 1: Global Business Challenges
Are you ready to get ahead in the global business environment? Hone your critical thinking skills as you examine how current developments in the global economy inform the decisions of contemporary business practice.
- Understand and learn how to engage with macro-economic and micro-economic conditions in the international business environment.
- Decide how to engage with international markets based on the different environments in which they operate.
- Get familiar with how micro-economic structures impact decision-making in global organisations.
- Comprehend international trade theory.
Module 2: Human Resource Management
Develop a critical and analytical understanding of the importance and changing nature of human resource management and its function in a global business context. You will learn a professional understanding of what the HR function can help deliver in terms of sustainable organisation capability and innovation through people.
- Critically appraise the strategy of the HR role within varying sectors nationally and internationally.
- Understand and analyse organisation design, culture and development including analysis of internal and external environments.
- Develop key leadership practices relevant to your own organisation, including performance management and work practice innovation.
Module 3: Marketing Management
This module will equip you to critically evaluate the contribution of marketing to any organisation.
- Critically appraise key marketing activities and the contribution of the marketing department to the whole organisation.
- Anticipate and critically evaluate future developments in the field of marketing.
Module 4: Finance for Business Management
This module will provide you with an overview of financial (accounting) statements and related theories in order to develop a comprehensive and critical understanding of the financial techniques and processes which enable management to evaluate and make strategic decisions in competitive environments.
- Research, apply and critically evaluate a variety of financial assessment techniques for application to a case study.
- Research, evaluate and critically discuss various issues and theoretical frameworks used in the management and control of financial resources.
Module 5: Change and Stability Management
This module will enable you to develop a comprehensive and critical understanding of relevant change management theories and practical strategies for managing change by focusing on internal organisational behaviour, operations and the management challenges created by the external business environment, such as rapid digitalisation.
- Critically analyse theoretical perspectives and approaches to change management and demonstrate their practical application in a variety of organisational environments.
- Critically evaluate whether change is beneficial to organisations today by examining key internal and external drivers such as culture, leadership, power, digitalisation, economic and political pressures and the forces of competition.
Module 6: Strategic Management
This module will provide a comprehensive understanding of the issues and techniques of the strategic management process for organisations. You will gain insight into current strategic thinking, which contributes to innovative decision-making at all business levels, resulting in sustainable competitive advantage.
- Synthesise the relationship between the external and internal context of an organisation and its impact on strategy.
- Critically evaluate competitive and development strategies, in the context of contemporary strategic management issues.
- Assess the key factors for the shaping and implementation of innovative strategies;
- Explore critically the response of management functions to ethical challenges.
Major Applied Industry Project
We don’t believe in packing our assessment of your skills and what you learn into an hour exam. Instead, we want to see you apply your skills and what you learn in a real-world situation.
Take on a Major Applied Industry Project within your workplace or we will place you with a highly-respected employer.
- Frame a successful research proposal.
- Develop and understand research methodologies and apply them to a sophisticated business case study scenario.
- Propose, plan, manage and execute in-depth business management case study research.
- Use your project management skills to budget, manage your time and other resources, handle data and interpret results.
- Craft your case study influenced by the knowledge you gain from the coursework modules.
- Write a report of your research results for an academic and professional audience.
Industry Project Partners
- Business Owner
- Executive Director
- General Manager
- Project Manager
- Senior Manager
Book a Consultation
Just answer a few simple questions
in under 20 seconds.
Tuition, Payment Plans, Loans
Pay your fees in 6 x instalments over 2 years (1 payment every 4 months).
UK residents may be eligible for a Postgraduate Student Loan to cover all or part of the fees.
US students can apply for Sallie Mae loans to cover all or part of the fees.
Our Student Voice
Ducere Global Business School is an online education provider – recognised as one of the most student-focused and industry-relevant business school in Australia, The UK and The USA. We partner with established universities to deliver internationally recognised qualifications.
Learn from 250+ world leaders
Students undertaking courses with Ducere and our university partners will have access to insights from over 250 global leaders and business innovators as part of the global business curriculum.Learn More