The MBA, Luxury Brand Management
Accelerate your career with our fully-accredited and flexible online MBA, Luxury Brand Management programme. This programme is applicable to anyone within the Luxury sector — whether you work in PR for a Beauty brand, Sales in Hospitality or have your own craft alcohol company.
* Subject to
5 Subjects + Major Applied Industry Project
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Business Owner
- PR Manager
- Product Manager
- Retail Buyer
- Sales Executive
- Brand Specialist
The Ducere Advantage
Exclusive access to insights from global and elite business leaders
Sharpen your business smarts with insights from hundreds of global leaders and business innovators.
Work with the world’s top employers
Showcase your know-how in real-world scenarios working for the world’s leading employers or in your own organisation.
Fully-accredited online MBA
Earn your globally-recognised MBA degree from University of East London.
Study for your online MBA degree from anywhere, anytime. Manage your work and family commitments while studying remotely.
We assess you only on your real-world assignments and an applied project. There’s no need to memorise mindless theory purely to pass an exam. Assessments are based on practical project-focussed work.
- Delivered with University of East London, this MBA combines academic excellence with an online learning experience tailored to your passion and industry. This programme the surging global demand for relevant, industry-ready, luxury brand managers.
- Learn real-world insights underpinned by relevant industry frameworks and tools, to advance as a current leader in luxury brand management.
- Engage with academic theories to understand how to manage challenges, while developing a core understanding of key business administration concepts in luxury brand management.
- Bridge the gap between formal academic learning and genuine professional development. The programme provides you with the opportunity to transform theoretical concepts into real-time business projects, relevant to a broad range of luxury brand industry contexts.
Our 5 MBA course modules are:
- Luxury Brands and Relationship Management
- Marketing in Luxury Brands
- Digital Transformation
- Leadership in Practice
- Business Strategy
- + Major Applied Industry Project
Module 1: Luxury Brands and Relationship Management
This module examines memorable brand experiences, product and service design, innovation and customer relationships. Knowing how to market a product or service is one thing, knowing how to competitively position your product or service within a market is the challenge. This module addresses how luxury brands in particular need to provide and sustain unique, exclusive and differentiational customer brand experiences.
- Co-creating with customers to build brand loyalty to value-add to an organisation.
- Learning about the differing elements of product and service design, innovation and customer relationship management.
- Understanding CRM platforms and technology to enhance relationship management.
- Humanising digital engagement.
- Understanding customer demographic trends.
- Understanding growth in access vs maintaining exclusivity.
- Comprehending the processes of developing unique, exclusive and differentiational brand experiences.
- Utilising design and delivery tools used to create brand differentiation and market positioning.
- Defining processes to design, lead and manage brand strategies.
Module 2: Marketing in Luxury Brands
This module examines marketing management from a customer-driven experiential perspective. Luxury is “ultimately perceived in the eye of the beholder”, however, this is influenced by culture, economies and personal preference. Understand your target market with the goal of meeting the customers’ needs through value creation and strong customer relationships.
- Customer co-creation processes to value in organisation.
- Process of developing brand strategies, brand strength and brand equity in the market.
- Differentiate between product, service and experiential marketing strategies.
- Design and delivery tools used to create brand differentiation and market positioning.
- Processes to design, lead and manage marketing plans.
- Customer validation.
- Risk assessment and risk management.
- Addressing technology in scaling markets.
Module 3: Digital Transformation
This module enables you to explore the rapid technological and digital advancements in business and the impacts on structure, people and processes. The emphasis is on developing analytical and process skills to be able to make critical decisions about technological and digital change in the context of organisations.
- Digital disruption in business: rethinking strategy, customers, competition, data, innovation, and value.
- Digital transformation as an adaptive process.
- Essentials of digital transformation.
- Understanding barriers and exploring methodologies.
- Designing, implementing and managing processes.
- Communication, engagement and iteration.
Module 4: Leadership in Practice
This module explores the definitions of leadership and aims to develop your capabilities to prosper in this environment. You will reflect on your own experiences and biases to develop an understanding of how these influence your personal leadership style and how you respond to the leadership of others.
- Importance of leadership and its associated challenges.
- Key leadership themes and concepts and how they can be utilised.
- Concepts of self-leadership and self-awareness.
- The role of emotional intelligence in effective leadership.
Module 5: Business Strategy
This module articulates the fundamentals of and approaches to the design and implementation of an effective business strategy. You will critically analyse the fundamentals of strategy and the role it should play in business operations. Various strategic frameworks and concepts are evaluated for various organisational contexts to foster successful business outcomes.
- Strategic concepts and their role in business performance.
- Strategic frameworks and their use in business decision-making.
- Strategies to achieve business goals and create competitive advantage.
- Risk evaluation and response on strategic projects.
- Variations of strategic change and relevant management approaches.
Major Applied Industry Project
This module enables you to consolidate your skills, knowledge and insights by:
1) developing solutions to a real business problem identified within your own place of work or start-up, or
2) the creative exploration of a business idea or approach within a chosen organisation of the Luxury Sector.
The aim of this module is for you to develop the practical and professional abilities to review business and management research with academic rigour, in order to develop a concept, solution or idea that has immediate practicality.
- Prepare an independent applied project proposal to explore a complex business issue/concept.
- Apply research design principles and methodology and scope and plan the execution of the applied research project.
- Conduct a critical review and demonstrate conceptual and theoretical understanding of the project.
- Collect relevant information and data to analyse the research project and identify theoretical frameworks to provide solutions.
- Demonstrate critical evaluation of strategic and operational constraints in real-time business environments.
- Demonstrate academic rigour and immediate practical application to research ethics principles.
Industry Project Partners
Book a Consultation
Just answer a few simple questions
in under 20 seconds.
Tuition, Payment Plans, Loans
Programme cost can be divided into 5 instalments to be paid over the first part of the MBA.
UK residents may be eligible for a Postgraduate Student Loan to cover all or part of the fees.
US students can apply for Sallie Mae loans to cover all or part of the fees.
Don't just take our word for it, hear from our students
Our Student Voice
Ducere Global Business School is an online education provider – recognised as one of the most student-focused and industry-relevant business school in Australia, The UK and The USA. We partner with established universities to deliver internationally recognised qualifications.
Learn from 250+ world leaders
Students undertaking courses with Ducere and our university partners will have access to insights from over 250 global leaders and business innovators as part of the global business curriculum.Learn More