Accelerated BA in Applied Business
In this accelerated programme, you will commence with an Advanced Diploma in Leadership & Management. Upon successful completion, you gain automatic entry into the final year of the Ducere – University of Wales Bachelor degree with a concentration in either management, entrepreneurship, or marketing. The program is 100% online and project based, no exams.
18 – 24 months
Open entry, all year
* Subject to
- Project Managers
- Strategy Specialist
- Operations Manager
- Business Owner
- State Manager
- Finance Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sustainability Manager
The Ducere Advantage
Exclusive access to insights from global and elite business leaders
Sharpen your business smarts with insights from hundreds of global leaders and business innovators.
Work with the world’s top employers
Showcase your know-how in real-world scenarios working for the world’s leading employers or in your own organization.
Fully-accredited online BA
Earn your globally-recognised BA Degree from the prestigious University of Wales Trinity Saint David.
Study for your online BA degree from anywhere, anytime. Manage your work and family commitments while studying remotely.
We assess you only on your real-world assignments and an applied project. There’s no need to memorise mindless theory purely to pass an exam. Assessments are based on practical project-focussed work.
- You will learn to evaluate the challenges and opportunities that have arisen in what is a highly-globalised, digitised and thus diverse, modern business environment.
- You will develop an entrepreneurial skill set that will both assist in effective management within the high-paced digital economy, as well as foster entrepreneurial capacity within established organisations.
- You will be empowered to design and implement frameworks and strategies to suit the unique business scenario in which you find yourself, regardless of the organisation for which you work.
- This course represents a unique learning experience that includes tailored learning activities and exclusive video content, standing on the shoulders of hundreds of the world’s most successful and inspiring leaders.
Advanced Diploma in Leadership & Management:
- Develop Critical Thinking In Others
- Communicate With Influence
- Develop And Implement Business Plans
- Manage Innovation And Continuous Improvement
- Lead And Manage Organisational Change
- Provide Leadership Across The Organisation
- Apply Critical Thinking For Complex Problem Solving
- Contribute To Strategic Workforce Planning
- Develop Marketing Plans
- Develop, Implement And Maintain WHS Management Systems
Final Year. Four General Units:
- Big Data
- The Global Economy
- Management Strategy
- Organisational Change
Module 1: Develop Critical Thinking In Others
Assess individual, team critical, and creative thinking skills. Establish an environment that encourages the application of critical and creative thinking. Lastly, monitor and improve thinking practices.
Module 2: Communicate With Influence
Identify communication requirements, negotiate to achieve agreed outcomes, participate and lea meetings, and make business presentations.
Module 3: Develop And Implement Business Plans
In this module, you will learn to establish a business plan, implement a business plan, and respond to performance data.
Module 4: Manage Innovation And Continuous Improvement
Establish ways of working within team, identify improvements, and implement innovative processes. Develop workplace culture and tools for continuous improvement, innovation, and learning.
Module 5: Lead And Manage Organisational Change
Develop change management strategy, implement change management strategy, and evaluate change management strategy.
Module 6: Provide Leadership Across The Organisation
Communicate organisational mission and goals, influence groups and individuals, build and support teams, demonstrate personal and professional
Module 7: Apply Critical Thinking For Complex Problem Solving
Scope the problem solving process, lead the solution development process, and refine the solution for implementation.
Module 8: Contribute To Strategic Workforce Planning
Research planning requirements, contribute to the development of a strategic
workforce plan, and support the implementation of a strategic workforce plan.
Module 9: Develop Marketing Plans
Prepare to write a marketing plan, write a marketing plan, and finalise a marketing plan.
Module 10: Develop, Implement, And Maintain WHS Management Systems
Support and facilitate the implementation of a WHSMS, Develop WHS policy and commitment to a WHSMS, develop a WHS plan, implement the WHS plan, measure and evaluate WHS performance, and review and improve the WHSMS.
Module 11: Big Data
In this module, you will explore the concepts of Big Data and how it can be applied in modern business contexts. After developing your understanding of the various methodologies for collecting and interpreting Big Data, you will work on its application to improve business performance. After completing this module, you will have a demonstrated capacity to identify and articulate appropriate metrics for measuring business performance across all departments in a variety of businesses and how to identify pertinent trends to overall business performance.
- Design data collection strategies that inform business decision-making.
- Effectively communicate a detailed knowledge and systematic understanding of the various types of Big Data and the function of each.
- Interpret Big Data and provide recommendations to business decision makers.
- Identify and articulate relevant metrics for business performance across departments, sectors and business types.
Module 12: The Global Economy
In this module, you will explore the new paradigm of business that is the global economy and the resulting implications for both established and new organisations. You will develop your understanding and ability to identify drivers of global change and interpret the results to identify opportunities and challenges from both an operational and strategic perspective.
- Analyse the concepts of globalisation and the global economy and the various opportunities and challenges that arise in organisations of a varying nature.
- Demonstrate an ability to track and interpret global trends to inform business decision-making.
- Devise and justify strategies to maximise organisational value and performance in a global economy.
- Interpret the global drivers of influence and the ways in which they affect business markets.
Module 13: Management Strategy
In this module, you will develop your ability to design effective business strategies for organisations of varying types and stages of maturity. Through consideration of strategy concepts, the evolution of strategy and a range of strategic methodologies, you will learn how to respond to specific business scenarios and design proactive strategies towards achieving business goals.
- Analyse and evaluate the various strategic planning techniques and the function and importance of strategy within organisation.
- Apply strategic foresight techniques to inform strategy design.
- Design and communicate strategies to respond to business scenarios.
- Interpret business data to justify strategic planning.
Module 14: Organisational Change
In this module, you will consider concepts of organisational change and change management. You will develop your ability to plan proactively, lead and manage the organisations undergoing change such as new policy adoption, new product development or some form of innovation.
- Identify requirements for organisational change to improve business performance and design appropriate change management strategies suitable for the organisation and teams.
- Develop a clear change management plan that identifies potential threats to change.
- Design communications strategies that take into account potential threats to change.
- Create plans to support and manage individuals and their performance through the change process.
Book a Consultation
Just answer a few simple questions
in under 20 seconds.
Tuition, Payment Plans, Loans
* Subject to
Payment plan available.
- Enrolment fee 15% upon enrolment
- 85% payable over 18 equal monthly installments
UK – Eligible full and part-time UK students can borrow up to £8,000 of their course fees from the Government.
US – Eligible students within the US can apply for up to US$13,800 in costs through Sallie Mae.
Canada – Eligible Canadian students can apply for finance for British accredited degrees through The Canadian Government, Student Aid.
Australia – Eligible Australian students can apply for full course fees through First Bank
Don't just take our word for it, hear from our students
Our Student Voice
Ducere Global Business School is an online education provider – recognised as one of the most student-focused and industry-relevant business school in Australia, The UK and The USA. We partner with established universities to deliver internationally recognised qualifications.
Learn from 250+ world leaders
Students undertaking courses with Ducere and our university partners will have access to insights from over 250 global leaders and business innovators as part of the global business curriculum.Learn More